You have an idea – to make a brilliant new product. You want to see it, therefore you will need to make a 3D design for visualization purpose. If you don’t know how to design something in 3D, you can simply hire a designer to do the 3Dmodeling for you.
Our dedicated team will guide and help you to make your very own 3D design. Subsequently, you can make an actual prototype or final end product using 3D printing technology offered by our website.
If you want to reverse engineer or perform quality inspection on a product or part, 3D scanning can convert them into precise digital models, and quickly and accurately capture your object’s shape and geometries. Benefits and features of 3D scanning:
• Fast, ultra-accurate results, reducing your time to market (saving you time and money!)
• Complete measurement data of the entire surface of your object, verifying that the as-built part matches your CAD model
• True CAD models for FEA testing of actual geometry to correct problems before parts go into production
• CAD models to validate tooling, even when no current models exist
• Profile data of the whole part so assemblies can be digitally put together, revealing inaccuracies and interferences